Boy did I get some awesome goodies in my mail box this morning from the lovely Katie (aka @aspetalsfall). The envelope was decorated in cut pieces from maps and flowery tape on the back. I got a hand-typed letter which was so lovely and made me smile.
In the PACKAGE:
- A screen printed key with stitching on it
- Canadian stamp with a yellow beetle
- Queen of Diamonds playing card
- Massive gift tag
- Vintage name badge transfers
- A piece of grid paper to write down thoughts and ideas
- A 1920's piece from a magazine
- Lace and beads to add to my next embroidered piece
- Printed illustration of 'I wanted to tell you....'
- Printed illustration of a FABerge Egg that Katie submitted to my project.
- 4x printed moths which now live in my jewellery draw.
- A hand cut and sewn map garland which I have already decorated my room with :)
Thank you so much Katie :)